Ansuvara Foundation, established in 2019 by the Thapa family, is the social initiative of Ansuvara Group. It focuses on philanthropic activities aimed to improve lives, strengthen communities and sustainably develop Nepal.
Ansuvara Foundation was designed to enhance Ansuvara Group’s contributions to society by reorganizing its social initiatives towards a sustainable and focused model. This belief allows the foundation to focus on several critical issues through which it can adopt the best methodology and have the greatest impact.
For each issue, the foundation funds innovative ideas to help remove barriers and promote sustainable development, including improving quality education, allowing for access to healthcare and empowering Nepal’s youth. Consequently, Ansuvara Foundation continues to add to the portfolio of initiatives taken up by the Ansuvara Group and builds upon past successes by applying the same business-oriented approach in tackling these pressing challenges.
Focused and optimistic, the foundation is working with our partners to identify and implement innovative solutions so that every citizen can aspire to live a safe, healthy and productive life.
The Founder of Ansuvara Foundation Mr. Bindu K. Thapa plays a major role in shaping the organization, developing strategic operating plans to meet our objective, ensuring the system efficiency, while constantly keeping the team spirit high for delivering their optimal performance. His vision, strategic plans, and self-confidence will make him deliver his best for the upliftment of the Foundation in the days to come.
- Ansuvara Foundation will take lead in uplifting lives of many.
- A future where possibilities, opportunities and dreams are same regardless of diversity.
- We will work to increase the number of primary education enrollment in rural areas.
- We will work to provide basic health service to those in need.
- We will work to ensure that none gets deprived of their rights at least based on their gender.
- We will work to diversify the economies of rural societies instead of their complete dependence on agriculture.
Ansuvara Foundation believes quality education, good health and a sustainable ecosystem are required to uplift Nepal so that every citizen can aspire to live a safe, healthy and productive life.